Sales Manager UK
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113469
Location: England, United Kingdom
Sector: Corporate, Marketing & PR, Renewables
Date posted: 27/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client a world leader in water industry technological innovation are looking to hire a highly skilled Sales Manager. This position will be based in the United Kingdom or a neighboring country and will join our European Sales team.
The successful candidate will work closely with and report to the Senior Director of Sales and Operations - International Division to promote the company, develop and close opportunities, as well as provide internal sales / admin support for the territory. Through a combination of technology evangelization, networking, and the use of the Solution Selling methodology for aligning our offerings with customer needs, the Regional Sales Engineer/Manager will help establish us as the UK's leading provider of pipeline condition assessment and leak detection technologies.
Sales Manager duties and responsibilities;
* Overall responsibility for sales targets within the territory.
* Extensive travel throughout the assigned territory.
* Market research / inside sales to determine potential opportunities and routes to market.
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers, agents and distributors.
* Preparation of quotations, technical proposals, tender responses and presentations.
* Negotiating and closing sales / tenders, and after sales support services.
Sales Manager desired experience;
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a science discipline.
* Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
* Minimum 5 years of work experience in technical and/or sales roles in the water industry.
* Trained and proficient in Solution Selling methodology.
* Ability to work independently to drive sales in assigned territory.
* Technical experience in water management, leak detection, asset management or pipeline condition assessment.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office