Our client is a market leading wind turbine manufacturer and due to their ambitious growth strategy and fast growing order portfolio, are looking for a UK Sales Manager to continue to expand their business in the UK. You will be focused the sales of their wind turbines on both repowering and self-consumption initiatives across UK & NI and also building a long term O&M revenue stream. This is a full time permanent position that will be home based with some travel expected and would suit candidates ideally with direct experience selling wind turbines although solar panel and biomass product sales experience will be considered.
UK Sales Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Achieve their goal through growing their relationships and potential client bases most relevant to single turbine and small windfarm sales. These include wind developers, municipal authorities, communities but also industry and utilities.
* You will be responsible for identifying, presenting, pursuing and closing projects.
You will prepare proposals and present these to our potential customers alongside the Sales Engineers, and be able to refine and explain the technical and economical advantages of their proposition
* You will be responsible for convincing and negotiate the terms and conditions of the contract, resulting in a positive decision.
* You will actively gather market intelligence and distribute knowledge inside the company and promote the company by participating at relevant conferences and exhibitions in order to further increase their market awareness.
UK Sales Manager desired experience:
* At least two years' experience in wind turbine sales in the onshore wind market.
* A confident negotiator who has strong experience of closing transactions as well as identifying opportunities.
* A strong, self-starting, commercially minded, customer focused person.
* In possession of a strong network to support you in achieving the build out of the brand.
* Capable of good co-operation with the rest of the sales team located in the Netherlands.
* Able to work in a highly sales driven environment, with limited local supervision.
* Able to work in a highly competent and professional engineering and project environment.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office