Sales Manager UK - Wind industry
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: ST91627
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date Posted: 24/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
WIND TURBINE SALES MANAGER UK
Our client is a world leading, top 10 wind turbine manufacturer of multi-MW wind turbines. Working with the largest utilities and wind farm developers in the UK your task will be full cycle business development. You will take the lead role in managing projects from initial enquiry through to project completion.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Identification of high-potential wind energy projects, analysis of offer scope and proposal preparation
- Active participation in project tenders
- Negotiation of proposals and complex contracts with customers and involved parties until final contract closing
- Management of the internal sales process and hand-over to project execution department
- Carrying out and ensuring a commercial evaluation of potential projects
- Technical explanation and customer consultation on product offering
- Regular interface with customers, key decision makers within the industry
- Analysis of customer and market needs, and provision of solutions for how the business should address these needs
- National and international travel on regular basis
You should hold a University degree in business/finance/economics or in mechanical/electrical engineering with work experience of minimum five years of sales experience, preferably within the machinery or energy industry, ideally in the wind power industry.
- Proven track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Familiarity with technical concepts
- Familiarity with forms of Construction Contracts
- Strong negotiator and contract closer
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products, exposure to CRM desirable
- Excellent written and spoken English,
- Strong intercultural communicator and negotiator
- Self-starter with a team player's mentality
- Clear customer and target orientation
- Business oriented thinking & acting
The hiring process for this position is starting immediately.If you believe you match the above requirements the please submit your profile as soon as possible to be included in the selection process.
For more information about this role please contact our London office