Our client, a leading power and service provider, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Sales Representative, paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join the team and continue to develop the company's sales portfolio.
Sales Representative duties and responsibilities:
- Help to develop and implement the sales strategy.
- Identify new opportunities for the company.
- Manage existing portfolios.
- Partake in market mapping processes.
- Continuously manage the existing clients to understand their needs.
Sales Representative desired experience:
- Engineering or Management degree.
- English, French (fluent) and Portuguese (non-essential but useful).
- Experience of EPC projects.
- 5-10 years of experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Knowledge of the geographic market area.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office