Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: mct/2016
Location: USA, Florida, Fort Lauderdale
Sector: Marine Superintendents, Marine
Date Posted: 27/07/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Develops and implements sales and account strategies in accordance with corporate goals; implements plans for strategic accounts in order to exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty within specified territory.
· Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with key account decision makers; develops a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
· Delivers professional sales presentations, utilizing product samples and PowerPoint slides, to various individuals, including but not limited to cross-functional teams, US Navy, US Coast Guard, marine architects and engineers, ship yard engineers, managers and installers, marine distributors and wholesalers, marine code officials, etc. in order to advance market growth and product development.
· Provides on-site training on the proper use of company's products and tools.
· Attends and participates in regularly scheduled sales meetings in order to gain knowledge of company's products.
· Represents company at trade show events; coordinates efforts with cross-functional teams; explores new market trends and increases networking within industry.
· Supports cross-functional teams through joint sales calls and technical training.
For more information about this role please contact our Mobile office