The Automation Sales Specialists is responsible for driving sales growth by developing client relationships with new and existing clients that will lead to new business creating strategies to penetrate targeted accounts and leveraging all selling resources for maximum effect.
Your understanding of our value added services offering is paramount in partnering with clients to further understand their needs and provide them with a technical consultative solution. You will be passionate about exceeding customer expectations and working with a sense of urgency.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify Qualify Develop and Maintain a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to meet organizational goals including orders and targets
- Effectively anticipating and assessing clients' needs in order to provide effective consultation
- Leading strategic account reviews with the team to develop account plans that capture our position identify potential opportunities define target strategy and actions
- Develop and prepare business proposals
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline within our CRM system and or other internal systems and create forecasts and gap closing measures
- Stays well informed on industry changes participates where possible in industry professional organizations and continually works to improve sales techniques and knowledge
- 5 - 8 years of previous Automation Sales and Business Development experience
- Solid understanding of Automation Products PLC, IO, HMI, IPC, Industrial Networking Safety and SCADA and their application
- Knowledge of Drives Motion and Safety Product
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Engineering or Technical disciplines
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.