Job Title: System & Instrumentation (S&I) Field Engineer - Yeosu, South Korea
Being one of the largest oil field services companies, my client offers smart ways to bring energy to the world. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a System & Instrumentation (S&I) Field Engineer, who will be based in South Korea for a 2-years contract duration.
Location: Yeosu, South Korea
Contract Duration: 2 years
- Installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of Bently Nevada Products and Solutions
- Provide customers with technical direction and/or project management
- Timely completion of service reports, invoicing packages, and other admin requirements
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Support the business growth initiatives
- Make decisions based on business impact and technical data
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with the budgeted cost allocations
- Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success
- Monitor site safety during project execution
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant Field Service experience in energy and/or Oil & Gas projects
- Proficient in rotating machinery operation and control systems
- Proficiency in Korean is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321