- Location: Malaysia
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Exciting opportunity to join a prominent manufacturing company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
- Required to be responsible for all Order-To-Cash (OTC) and Logistics Execution (LE) modules in SAP and interfaces between SAP and the third party systems’ day to day operational support and end-to-end project implementation for company’s users that includes solution designing, requirement gathering and documentation, implementation, configuration, user training, enhancement and post-live support.
- Able to supervise the resolutions of issues raised in LE and OTC modules as well as a total solutioning of the company’s Business, able to ensure the application and supports of interfaces between SAP & third party systems. Some of the important interfaces with SAP are Smart Trade Enterprise, eS&D, Margin Minder, HHT, B2B, WMS and QlikView.
- Able to perform Project Leader’s role when needed, in ensuring the process from kick-off through post-implementation phase via the internal project management procedure committed to timely and successful implementation is arranged and/or supported.
- Required to supervise the resources of team in ensuring that the support service is fulfilled, and that the implementation of project is successful while ensuring that the effort and time spent by team resources are optimized fully.
- Able to gather, analyse and map business requirements to systems functionalities.
- Able to perform system prototyping involving system configuration and test, set up, documentation, user training and implementation of system solutions.
- Equipped to provide enriched solutions in terms of the productivity increase and outstanding quality standards in meeting the demands of the business and improved solutions for the group’s business requirements.
- Able to help with developing plans and suggest top class architecture to meet the enterprise architecture needs of the organization.
- Based on company’s coordinated processes and industry’s best practices, it is required to set up and guide on workflows and business processes that efficiently support business operations.
- Able to manage and execute as well as ensure that the projects running under the Application Centre are supported, carried out and planned on time and budget.
- IT Governance is required.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package.
- Great benefits and allowances.
- Amazing bonuses!
- Flexible working arrangements.
The position is open for Malaysians only.
- SalaryCompetitive Salary!
Application Developer (C#, C++)Selangor, Malaysia The ClientThe role is for a Reputable client in the Manufacturing industry. The role is open for local Malaysian only. The ideal candidate is someone who has skills such as:1. 3 to 5 years experience in C++ C# Java2. Experience with VBA and Microsoft technologies3. Good to have: work on a global and manufacturing industry4. Well organised, communicates well with stakeholder, comfortable to work with diversed stakeholders What’s in it for you?• Increased portfolio in Manufacturing industry• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents• Employee stock ownership• Flexible working arrangement Responsibilities• Participate in migration to new software platform• Provide support for internal users on issues, verify change request• Understand business requirements into designs and perform tests before releasing software• Analyse and improve any gaps on existing application and propose enhancements• Participate in daily activities with global team including planning and execution• Documentation on development to present to stakeholders