Spencer Ogden are seeking a Scala Developer for a permanent position based in London
We are working with a pioneer in the energy sector who are at the forefront of innovation. With their software solution they are able to provide their customers with live data of how much energy they are consuming and where savings can be made. This gives their clients the ideal scenario of controlling their energy consumption and any energy not being used can then be sold back to the grid.
Due to expansion within the business and success on recent tenders they are looking to hire a Scala developer on a permanent basis. to be based at their London office.
As the Scala developer you will be working within a key specialist team who are developing exciting new bespoke energy management systems for their clients. The role will see you being responsible for key projects from conception to completion and being at the forefront of innovation.
To be considered you will posses the following skills sets/background:
- Degree educated in computer science or engineering
- Be experienced/confident in Scala
- Prior experience in software development
- Prior Electric IMP experience
- Experience in : Squirrel, React, Elm, Java and PHP
- Legacy code
- AWS/Azure would be an advantage
- Must be driven by new technologies/innovation
- IoT/M2M experience would be an advantage
In return you would be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.
For more information about this role please contact our London office