Scheduler - Power Plant - Vietnam
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : S0_87720TH
Sector: Project Controls, Contracts & Claims, Power
Salary: US$5000 - US$7000 per month + Benefits
Date posted: 05/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Role and Responsibility
The chosen professional will be responsible to continuously track all Civil/Mechanical related documentation, but not limited to the following;
- Ensure that the Civil/Mechanical Design/Document submission/approval status is properly updated in the Master Document List.
- Create, monitor & weekly/daily update of Civil/Mechanical works checklist in-line with 3 month look-ahead schedule, in coordination with related parties.
- Ensure that Civil/Mechanical design/document monitoring is constantly updated and in-line with Civil/Mechanical Work .
- Constantly monitor the PCD documentation log for every completed packages by Subcontractor. PCD documentation is composed of mainly QA/QC documentation (Site Test reports, ITPs, Drawings. Etc.
- Assist in timely collecting/consolidating civil report information from Subcontractor for daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Minimum 5 years experience within scheduling on power generation projects
- Experience in working on power projects throughout Asia
- Ability to relocate to Vietnam for a long term contract
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321