- Prospecting and converting enterprise-level leads into long-term business relationships
- Analyzing customer energy and facility data to understand a company's energy utilization patterns and areas that can be improved.
- Working with the firm's offerings to develop solutions that address the client's needs.
- Effectively communicating with both the C-suite and Engineering teams, and able to connect the firm's solutions to the client's challenges.
- Negotiating and closing contracts
- Minimum of BA or BS undergraduate degree required.
- At least 10 years of outside sales experience.
- At least 5 years of B2B sales experience.
- Experience with closing sales of BAS, large HVAC systems, energy solutions and software in the hospitality, healthcare, and commercial markets.
- Ability to develop strong, long-term customer relationships.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Hunter mentality and the ability to quickly identify and qualify sales opportunities to build and maintain a pipeline for new business.
- Ability to illustrate ROI to C-level decision makers, as well as interacting with facilities manager and engineers.
- Previous experience selling into large commercial real estate, healthcare facility owners, or REITs.
- Experience within the energy space, such as energy software, building automation or HVAC systems.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.