Senior Accountant | Business Advisory
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH128549
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney CBD
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Built Environment
Salary: AU$65000 - AU$80000 per annum + Super
Date posted: 05/09/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
This is a new opportunity for a Sydney based Accountant with experience in Business Advisory Services to join a national top 100 accouting firm in the main office in Sydney. The successful applicant will be joining an established fast paced team and be responsible for compliance and advisory work on a diverse client portfolio.
The firm offers comprehensive services in Audit & Assurance, Business Advisory, Consulting, Wealth Management, Restructuring, and Risk.
This position is within the fast growing Business Advisory division of the firms Sydney office, and will involve the following:
- Preparing clear and concise work papers.
- Assisting junior employees with work and act as a mentor.
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards.
- Preparing documents for client meetings with Partner.
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues.
- Preparing and analysing management accounting reports.
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns.
As part of the Business Advisory team, your career development will be supported and you can be part of the energetic growth development of this successful company. The firm provide attractive benefits and a market competitive salary package for it's employees. You will have endless opportunities to develop and promote your career.
To be considered for this position you need to posses the below:
- Bachelors degree in commerce or related field.
- Completed CA or CPA qualification.
- 3 year + experience in a Business Advisory or Tax role.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to develop skills and knowledge.
To apply for this position get in touch with Carey McEwan on (08) 6280 2409 or email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office