Senior Accountant | Growing Firm
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107720
Location: Australia, Victoria
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Built Environment
Salary: AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum
Date posted: 30/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a growing boutique firm located in the CBD. The firm are offering great progression opportunities, client management exposure & more!
Led by a team of 4 Partners, this growing accounting firm are looking to add a motivated Senior Accountant to their team. Specialising in Tax/Business Services, this firm are well known for servicing clients ranging from HNW individuals through to large private clients.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Prepare the end to end tax compliance for a range of clients
- Preparation of advice for clients
- Advise clients on a range of business and tax issues
- Tax research & tax planning for clients
- Work directly with clients and build relationships on behalf of the firm
Skills & Experience Required
- 3 + years' business services experience with a public practice accounting firm
- CA or CPA qualified
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Long-term public practice aspirations
Culture & Benefits
This firm has a close-knit team where the staff enjoy taking part in social events including EOFY parties and Friday drinks. The firm offer great progression opportunities and internal training & development. The firm also ensure that all staff have a good work/life balance!
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office