Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123784
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney CBD
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Built Environment
Salary: AU$63000 - AU$78000 per annum + Super
Date posted: 31/05/2018
This is a new opportunity for a Sydney based Accountant with experience in Business Advisory Services to join a global top 10 firm with over 30 offices in Australia. The successful applicant will be joining an established fast paced team and be responsible for compliance and advisory work on a diverse client portfolio.
The firm offers comprehensive services in Audit & Assurance, Business Advisory, Consulting, Wealth Management, Restructuring, and Risk.
This position is within the fast growing Business Advisory division of the firms Sydney office, and will involve the following:
- Preparing clear and concise work papers.
- Assisting junior employees with work and act as a mentor.
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards.
- Preparing documents for client meetings with Partner.
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues.
- Preparing and analysing management accounting reports.
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns.
As part of the Business Advisory team, your career development will be supported and you can be part of the energetic growth development of this successful company. The firm provide attractive benefits and a market competitive salary package for it's employees. You will have endless opportunities to develop and promote your career.
To be considered for this position you need to posses the below:
- Bachelors degree in commerce or related field.
- Completed CA or CPA qualification.
- 3 year + experience in a Business Advisory or Tax role.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to develop skills and knowledge.
To apply for this position get in touch with Carey McEwan on (08) 6280 2409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office