Senior Accountant | Top 10 Firm!
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112757
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney CBD
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Built Environment
Salary: AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum
Date posted: 06/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
International Mid-Tier Firm | Work on Large Private & ASX Listed Clients | Progress to Manager Level
Our client is a global accounting firm who specialise in Business Services, Corporate Tax, Audit and Insolvency. The firm are highly reputable and have successfully built a client base which range from HNW individuals through to ASX listed companies.
Due to internal promotions within their team, this award winning firm are looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own client portfolio
- Preparing the end to end tax compliance for all entity structures
- Advising clients on a range of tax obligations & tax issues
- Tax planning for clients
- Assisting Managers with supervising junior staff
Skills & Experience Required
- 3 + years' business services experience within a public practice accounting firm
- CA qualified, or close to completion
- Strong communication skills
- Experience liaising with clients (desirable)
- Strong technical understanding
Culture & Benefits
With an open plan office, this firm encourage a supportive and collaborative environment where staff have access to the Managers and Partners on a day to day basis. The firm can offer a great training & development program to all staff, which will involve soft skill and technical training. Along with this, the firm can offer you a clear career path tailored to your career goals.
If you're looking to join a top 10 accounting firm who can offer excellent exposure, contact Rhiannon O'Dea on 08 6280 2407 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office