A well-known listed company is looking for someone who are experienced in Financial Modelling and Business Case Evaluation, also enjoy the complexity of handling PRC investment projects.
This role is a door for you to develop your career in Corporate Finance. Welcome all high caliber candidates!
Senior Analyst - Corporate Finance
- Support new business ventures and projects
- Mainly focus on railway and property investment initiatives in the Mainland of China alongside other markets
- Perform financial modelling, due diligence and valuation exercises and be involved in deal structuring and negotiation works
- Coordinate with external advisors and internal departments in resolving related legal, tax, financial and financing issues
- Be engaged in relationship and rapport building with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in Account & Finance and / or a relevant professional qualification
- Capable of performing Financial Modelling and Business Case Evaluation independently
- Experience gained in Transport, Infrastructure, Property Development and the Mainland of China business sectors are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting and tax in the Mainland of China are advantages.
- Occasional business travel will be required.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office