Our client is a leading European corporate financial adviser who are looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Infrastructure team in London. The team has seen signficant growth over the last few years and have completed numerous high profile transactions, with a particular focus on European deals. Their deal flow has significantly increased due to new client relationships and repeat business, they are therefore looking to add high calibre candidates to their team.
- Help originate and execute infrastructure corporate finance transactions
- You will be required to build financial models from scratch, conduct both industry and company research, analysis and valuations
- Support the rest of the team with the day-to-day running of transactions.
- Assistance in the drafting and prepartion of deal teasers, infromation memorndums, management presentations and various other supporting documentation and analysis.
- Working on the transaction due diligence processes.
Salary will vary depending on grade (plus Discretionary Bonus, Pension and Benefit).
- Analyst at a bulge bracket, boutique investment bank and Big 4 corporate finance teams and infrastructure funds.
- The applicant will be required to pass the infrastructure modelling test which involves operational modelling, financing and valuation.
- Candidates will be able to build financial models from scratch and have knowledge of both regulated infrastructure assets and unregulated infrastructure assets.
- Candidates must have worked within an infrastructure, power and utilties or a renewables team.
- The applicant will be highly analytical, hard-working with excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information about this role please contact our London office