Senior Analyst - Renewable/Agribusiness - Corporate Development
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 92651
Location: England, London
Sector: Corporate, Legal, Renewables
Date Posted: 16/08/2016
You will be responsible for:
- Creating & updating complex financial models in order to value projects.
- Support accounting & finance functions for all operating companies globally co-coordinating with external accountants/auditors.
- Active involvement in evaluating potential investments from origination to closing (modelling, analysis, structuring, benchmarking & due diligence).
- Preparing models/files/presentations for Senior Management, the board, a relevant external party or client.
- Analyse performance of projects by comparing results with plans/forecasts.
- Degree in a relevant discipline (Maths, Finance, Engineering or Economics.
- Sold technical experience (project finance, structured finance and/or M&A) from an Investment Bank/Private Equity/Consultancy/Energy Corporate.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office with strong Excel modelling/valuation ability.
- Excellent written/verbal communication with strong analytical skills.
This opportunity will suit a driven and entrepreneurial individual with a passion for renewable & sustainable technologies. There is a competitive package on offer with accelerated career progression.
Please apply now for more details - if you have not been contacted within 21 days then unfortunately you will have been unsuccessful.
For more information about this role please contact our London office