Our London based client is one of the world's largest investors in wind and solar assets across Europe and is looking for a French speaking Senior Asset Manager (VP) to improve the operational performance of their French wind assets whilst complying with national regulations, health and safety law and maintaining good relations with all stakeholders. This is a full time permanent position paying £75,000-£90,000 p/a gross + bonus + package depending on experience.
Senior Asset Manager (VP) duties and responsibilities:
* Liaising with key counterparties including technical managers, commercial managers and turbine representatives
* Decision making regarding operational issues
* Monitoring financial performance and performing valuations / setting budgets
* Ensuring the continued focus on health and safety at our suppliers
Senior Asset Manager (VP) desired experience:
* +6 years' experience in asset management either at a consultancy, utility or other financial investor.
* Technical understanding of the renewables industry allowing you to understand issues as they arise.
* Ability to understand the financial implications of the decisions you make and be comfortable conducting and documenting negotiations as and when required.
* French language skills extremely advantageous
* Thorough and diligent with excellent attention to detail
* Strong written and oral communications skills and outstanding problem-solving ability.
* In possession of a first class degree
* Highly numerate and literate and possess a genuine motivation and drive to forge a career in renewable energy asset management
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office