Senior Auditor & Project Auditor
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113648
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Utilities
Date posted: 20/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Major Utility Firm in NYC seeking a Senior Auditor and Project Auditor to join their Operations and IT department! In house Audit opportunities!
- Strong analytical and project management skills, be able to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities while achieving deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and will demonstrate the ability to effectively interact with business personnel and various levels of management.
- Team player mentality is critical to the success of the department.
- Absorb and process information quickly and conduct comprehensive analyses is necessary in order to render prudent and correct decisions.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills are also expected.
The Senior Auditor will conduct audits and small projects concurrently and may lead audits.
- Bachelor's + 3 years of experience required
The Project Auditor will conduct/lead complex audits and may supervise large audits/projects.
- Bachelor's + 5 years of experience required
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification are preferred!
CIA or CISSP, are a plus!
More information on either or both roles are provided upon application!
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.