Senior Bid Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 96311
Location: England, West Sussex, Crawley
Sector: Build, Commercial Management, Built Environment
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Date Posted: 17/10/2016
In your now you you will have to be able to assist in the company's strategic growth objectives by the provision of high quality submissions and implementing successful bid management processes.
As a member of the Strategy and Bidding Team work closely with bid team members for the completion and production of strategic submissions. This includes working with Central Services Managers, Business Managers and other operational personnel to develop solutions for pre-qualification and tender submissions, and to ensure that they represent maximum benefit to the Client.
- liaise and work closely with other Managers in developing bidding solutions in-line with the bid strategy, developing and/or co-ordinating written responses.
- To develop and manage the end-to-end bid process working closely with all members of the Commercial and Strategic Bidding Team and the wider business in co-ordinating and managing submission deliverables.
- To coordinate and manage the bid team to develop quality commercial and operational responses ensuring that solutions are consistently aligned with bid strategy.
- To co-ordinate activities in-line with the overall bid programme monitoring progress against milestones to ensure timely delivery of compliant submissions.
- To assist in maintaining and improving bid management processes and challenging existing practices.
For more information about this role please contact our London office