Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage BIM library and families. Build and collect REVIT families per staff requests. Identify and vet content.
- Should have an understanding of engineering and architectural documentation and construction, including infrastructure.
- Meets with project team weekly to discuss questions and resolve problems on projects.
- Monitors projects for errors and enforces model clean up and use of standards up by project team.
- Provide day to day support of project software.
- Maintain BIM drawing templates. Coordinate templates with each specific trade.
- Achieve division wide standard process for model setup
- Assist in creation and enforcement of BIM execution plans
- Candidate with the above attributes will have the opportunity to tailor the position together with us in order to align our vision and your career goals.
- Manage/Coordinate with IT, CAD vendor licenses and installations.
- Update staff on new features when new versions of REVIT and/or AECOsym are released.
- Customize pen, plotting and other settings
- Provide input on how a model is split up. Shell, core, interiors, site etc.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience using REVIT and and/or AECOsym in an ASMEP/Infrastructure environment is required.
- Provides detailed knowledge of BIM software applications including AECOsym Revit, AutoCAD, Navis Works and other software utilized for clash detection.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.