Senior BMS Project Design Engineer - Cambridge
- Senior BMS Project Design Engineer is responsible for providing the delivery of the design of projects identifying value engineering opportunities.
- 6-month contract (possible to extension)
- Proficient in BMS Design with full experience of Software & Graphics production & Commissioning
- Proven track record in a project engineering capacity involved in the delivery of technology based projects
- Previous exposure to a site base, construction environment
- Ability to communicate BMS knowledge to consultants and participate productively in design development meetings
- 7-10 years' experience in control projects, with extensive on-site knowledge gathered on Major Projects.
- Experience of different industry sectors; Airports, Pharmaceutical, Public sector, Commercial, Manufacturing
- Experience in the integration of a range of different technologies and energy solutions including HVAC, cooling, lighting and electrical technologies
- Coordinating the input of various key internal and external stakeholders, including ownership of any subcontract designs (e.g. Panels), they must have good communications skills and be willing to travel.
- Convert the above functional specification document into an operational system then witness off site testing to confirm operational effectiveness.
- Change Control logs to create a full audit trail of all design changes in order to support the Project Manager in his Change Order Management activities.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of high end BMS / HVAC applications
- Project Management Support
- Quality Assurance
- Health, Safety and environment
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office