Senior Civil Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: SOGLAFHSCE
Location: Scotland, Glasgow
Sector: Design & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Date Posted: 06/09/2016
My client is a Scottish consultancy that is expanding due to recent project wins that have increased the workload so they are now looking for a senior civil engineer to come in and join the team. The company works on a variety of projects in different sectors such as renewable energy, infrastructure, public sector environmental works and commercial/residential developments. The position is based in their Glasgow city center head office.
- Will involve designs for river restorations, flood risk management and drainage strategies.
- You will be involved in contract preparations, budget costing and planning site investigations.
- A working knowledge of NEC3 contracts and construction quality assurance would be beneficial.
- You will have technical design experience in civil/geotechnical engineering.
- You will be chartered or working towards becoming chartered.
You will receive:
-Competitive salary ranging from £30K to £4oK.
-Collaborative office environment with an open door policy for support for those around you.
-Contributory pension scheme of 3%.
-Opportunity for you to better yourself by helping you achieve chartered status.
-Office weekends away and office nights out paid for.
If this sounds like the next step in your career apply today or phone Feargus Haston at Spencer Ogden on 01413757294
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office