Senior Coastal and Marine Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123885
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Sector: Hydro Power, Renewables
Date posted: 23/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Role: Senior Coastal and Marine Engineer
Industry: Water and Civil Engineering
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: Full-time
A world-leading consulting firm within the field of Water Resources management is looking for experienced Coastal and Marine Engineers to join their growing team.
With a wide portfolio of projects throughout the region, this is an exciting opportunity to take a leadership position in a dynamic and exciting work environment.
- Hydraulic Modelling
- Met- Ocean Studies
- Sedimentation Transport/ Coastal Erosion studies
- Water Quality Modelling
- Power plants Studies
- Environmental Studies
- At least 10 years experience in consulting engineering within the Marine and Coastal space
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong track record in project management/ leadership position on large and small scale projects
- Relevant qualifications in civil or environmental engineering with specialist expertise in water hydraulics, met-ocean studies and sediment transport and water quality.
- Experience in using MIKE software particularly MIKE 21 and MIKE 3 with knowledge of LITPACK
- Ability to manage and motivate small teams and work autonomously,
Candidates should be willing to re-locate to Malaysia with a view to a long-term employment with the company. Excellent compensation and benefits available for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please send a copy of your up to date CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321