Job Title: Senior Commissioning Engineer - Electrical (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Senior Commissioning Engineer - Electrical, who will be based in Singapore for a 1-year contract duration.
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Prepare for commissioning as stated in work instructions
- Manage, perform, coordinate and monitor the commissioning of specified systems
- Perform all types of schematic, troubleshooting and commissioning procedure
- Assist in punch-list closure and project closure
- Do up SAT document preparation, rick assessment and method statements
- Ensure technical deviations are reported with a corresponding non-conformance report
- Maintain logbooks to record commissioning and operational events
- Coordinate tasks within site team and with engineering
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- 15 years' experience as an Electrical Commissioning Engineer, in the Power or Water industry
- Proficiency in ABB relays - RET, REF, REM
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321