Ready to grow your career? Looking for a step up from your current role?
Our built environment team is looking for a team member, is that you?
If you are ambitious, striving for career progression and enjoy working with a team of like-minded individuals in a dynamic work environment, join us at Spencer Ogden.
A Senior Consultant at Spencer Ogden will be:
Sales and Business Development
- Developing strategically key accounts, whilst winning new and important business for the Company
- Act as a ‘champion’ for key accounts within the business, assisting with driving the strategy cross company for these accounts, demonstrating cross fertilisation of accounts resulting in increased revenue
- Networking internally to maximise client exposure
- Running client visits with confidence, being proactive in selling the variety of recruitment solutions- demonstrating successes with retained business, advertising selection and complex proposals
- Producing detailed business plans and agree budgets with Director
- Ensuring productivity levels are such so one can over-achieve targets set on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist in integrating new members of staff into the team, observing work practices and setting a good example with recruitment and system practices
- Offering team guidance and support with the sourcing and matching of available candidates
- Pitching candidates to clients with confidence over the phone, gaining interviews for candidates based on recommendation
- Develop a pool of senior candidates (passive and active) through networking and headhunting, developing relationships with these candidates
- Taking effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for on more than a skills level
- Screening candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Matching candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process maintaining good cv to interview ratios
- Writing persuasive ad copy and broadcasting adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate
- Dealing with response and enquiries, assessing suitability of candidates
- Arranging interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties
- Managing the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Ensure level of contact is made post placement or during contract with candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Professional communication via email, face to face and over the telephone maximizing opportunity for the business as a whole
- Presenting to potential clients and key involvement in preparation for Company pitches
- Representing the Spencer Ogden Brand and yourself well at all times
- Communicating issues in a timely manner
- Building collaborative relationships with candidates, clients and peers
- Adhering to Best Practice Guideline in relation to use of system
- Articulating and contributing valuable ideas to team discussions, promoting team work