Senior Consultant - C & I
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : HK-308
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Date posted: 21/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
The role of a Senior Consultant is two-fold; to achieve the very highest level in terms of revenue generation and acting as a mentor for other consultants within the business. This particular opportunity will be ideal for someone who appreciates a fast paced and quick growth environment
A Senior Consultant is responsible for maintaining, developing and managing a portfolio of strategically important accounts, developing a contact base that generates high revenue within their discipline.
Roles & Responsibilities
Sales and Business Development
• Developing strategically key accounts, whilst winning new and important business for the Company
• Act as a ‘champion’ for key accounts within the business, assisting with driving the strategy cross company for these accounts, demonstrating cross fertilisation of accounts resulting in increased revenue
• Networking internally to maximise client exposure
• Running client visits with confidence, being proactive in selling the variety of recruitment solutions- demonstrating successes with retained business, advertising selection and complex proposals
• Produce detailed business plans and agree budgets with Director
• Ensuring productivity levels are such so one can over-achieve targets set on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Assist in integrating new members of staff into the team, observing work practices and setting a good example with recruitment and system practices.
• Offering team guidance and support with the sourcing and matching of available candidates
• Pitching candidates to clients with confidence over the phone, gaining interviews for candidates based on recommendation
• Develop a pool of senior candidates (passive and active) through networking and headhunting, developing relationships with these candidates
• Taking effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for on more than a skills level.
• Screening candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
• Matching candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process maintaining good cv to interview ratios.
• Writing persuasive ad copy and broadcasting adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate
• Dealing with response and enquiries, assessing suitability of candidates
• Arranging interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties
• Managing the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
• Ensure level of contact is made post placement or during contract with candidates and clients
• Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Professional communication via email, face to face and over the telephone maximizing opportunity for the business as a whole
• Presenting to potential clients and key involvement in preparation for Company pitches
• Representing the Spencer Ogden Brand and yourself well at all times
• Communicating issues in a timely manner
• Building collaborative relationships with candidates, clients and peers
• Adhering to Best Practice Guideline in relation to use of system
• Articulating and contributing valuable ideas to team discussions, promoting team work
• Any other duties that your manager may delegate
• Working outside of standard contract hours
• Attending industry events in own time