Senior Contracts Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH105161
Sector: Plant Engineering, Design and R&D, Power
Date posted: 30/10/2017
For the role of Contracts Manager, we are looking for someone that matches the below profile;
- Minimum 10 years experience within the field of contracts management
- Experience in working on at least 1 coal fired power plant
- Provide Contracts Administration and Contract Management support to the project, through negotiation, interpretation of contracts, maintenance of contract records and ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Advise senior management on interpreting & adhering to contract terms, and Joint Venture and/or Consortium Agreements.
- Ensure adequacy in control of all documentation including correspondence, meeting minutes, action items, requests for information, contract change notices and authorisation.
- Prepare valuation for interim and final payments, pricing variations notices, etc. to ensure compliance with terms of contract and timely progress of the works.
- Participate in Client, Consortium Partner meetings with the objective of rendering advice on potential claims as well as cost/time-control implications after review of periodic site progress and cost reports.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321