Spencer Ogden is currently seeking a Senior Control System Engineer based in Sydney, Australia. You will be responsible for project management and control system services to various clients as well as the supervision and guidance of internal professional and technical staff.
- Degree qualification in electrical, controls or computer systems engineering
- 5 to 10 years postgraduate experience
- Heavy Industry experience (Mining, Power Generation, Food and Beverage)
- PLC or DCS systems experience (SCADA and PCS)
- LAN and WAN comms networks
- HMI knowledge
- Experience managing projects through technical engineering and management of staff
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid Australian drivers licence.
- application of ISO 9001 quality system procedures and processes
Send your application through to Amelia.Cairns@spencer-ogden.com or call 08 6280 2415
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office