Spencer Ogden are seeking a Senior Customer Support Engineer on a permanent basis
Our client are a key player in the smart metering sector, who supply SMETS 1 and SMETS 2 solutions to the major energy retailers and providers in the UK. The position has become available due to growth and with the increased level of deployment of SMETS 2 meters.
As the Successful candidate you will be the second line of support, where you will be responsible for answering key queries and investigating issues or faults within their products, while providing key advice and expertise to rectify any issues prior to an engineer to be deployed. The role will be split between working in the office as well as meeting customers.
As a business they are a key innovator in the energy sector who are dynamic in approach and are seeking ambitious and like minded individuals to join them on their journey to continue being a world leader within energy management.
To be considered you will posses the following:
- Prior background/knowledge in Smart metering
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving
- Analytic approach
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and complete queries in a timely fashion
- Able to prioritise work load
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Understanding of electrical products/telecoms or utilities sector would be an advantage
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites when required
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office