Senior Data Analyst
Work with an international brand and help a top global team improve decision-making with data insights. Delivering strategic and creative solutions that are backed by data to client’s business needs and challenges, be a part of the data analysis of important business problems. Helping grow a brand who believes in ideas and digital platforms integrating and being discovered across the world.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be informing this global brand how to use their marketing techniques through data-driven techniques. You will play a role in integrating teams and using data to build and drive insights. Creating a worldwide and unified brand.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be able to run queries on an immense database from global client using SQL and Digital marketing techniques such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Handle data from all types of data sources, with holistic access to a global and international brand’s data sets.
- Use customer data insight processing to define and target an audience. Ultimately aiming to help target the marketing planning to better its effectiveness.
- Build reports through visualization tools such as Qlikview to help understand optimization points and automate the process for client’s better understanding.
- Present these understandings of insights at an infographic level, visualizing the data to help stakeholders analyse the data.
- Minimally Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Marketing, Business Analytics or related fields.
- Minimally 4 years work experience analysing data or using data to drive insights
- At least 2 years work experience using SQL
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Able to use visualization tools, preferably QlikView or Datorama
- Bonus to have working knowledge on marketing media including Google Adwords, Facebook Insight, Adobe Audience Manager
- Plus to have worked with any of the following tools: SAP Hybris, CRM tools, Python and/or R
Interested candidates please send your resume to Angie at Angie.firstname.lastname@example.org or Vinny at email@example.com.
Registration Number: R1440239
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321