Have you ever wanted to work in FINtech? In a fast-paced environment using theoretical and applied machine learning? Help this company with their product, an artificial intelligent product that allows automated predictive modelling for stakeholders. The projects are on-going and exciting, allowing you to see the direct impact of your work.
You’ll be using your machine learning and coding on Python or R to help in areas including, predictive modelling for the product, improving user experience, fraud detection and analytics. Take the initiative to understand what client’s need and use a mix of both research and delivery to implement your theories.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be able to solve real-world problems using complicated data sets
- Be in charge of machine learning and coding on Python or R to help improve predictive modelling algorithms
- Responsibility over vast amounts of real-time big data
- Be able to generate real business impacts
- Adapt to client’s needs and implement accordingly
- Working on end-to-end analytical solutions to help create the perfect product for each client, suited to their individual needs
- Help the company’s brand to grow and develop
- Minimally Bachelor’s degree in statistics/mathematical/computation disciplines
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in data analytics and data science related work
- Have solved real life problems using complicated datasets
- Highly proficient in Python, R, and machine learning techniques
- Prior experience in big data
- Have team management skills
- Strong skills in analysing and implementing theories that one may have
- Good communication skills as role may be client-facing on occasion, especially during pre-sales, preparation and implementation stages
- Be a team player, willing to learn at a fast pace and willing to contribute to the working environment
- Only Singaporean/PR need apply
If interested please contact Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Angie Wakefield at email@example.com.
Registration number: R1440239
Lisence number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321