Work with data to help drive business performances in ground-breaking ways. Join an award-wining team helping to reinvent and protect the industry of the future with fast-paced projects. If you are someone who prides yourself as being intelligent, innovative and logical then you’re suited to the role. Be a part of making change and business insights in a global firm.
Those having an eye for data analysis to help on projects regarding fraud detection, business and sales performance (e.g. cross-selling, up-selling), geo-locational analytics, customer segmentation and telematics are welcome!
- Work with business leaders in understanding what data science and analytical skills can improve business
- Acquire, clean and manage data from multiple sources
- Communicate well to business leaders especially regarding data approaches
- Model actionable insights with these business imperatives in mind
- Have a creative mindset when generating new actions as well as a clarity to see through the complex problems to find a suitable solution
- Present these recommended actions in a presentable way to help improve company policy and sales
- Ability to build applications if and when required
- Integrate these into the business application systems of the company
- Track and refine models when necessary, constantly striving for improvement and the bettering of models created
- Minimally a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or similar quantitative background, though Masters preferred.
- Over 3 years of experience working hands-on in roles with Big Data and/or Data Science
- Prior work in Machine Learning and AI
- Proficiency in using R, Python, Spark and/or Scala
- Advantage to be able to develop Web or mobile applications
- Singaporean or PR preferred
Interested candidates, please send your latest resume to Vinny Chan at email@example.com and Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Registration Number: R1440239
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321