Work for a great social cause and make business impact on local, regional businesses. Use data to help small entities build their business through borrowing money from a crowd of investments. You’ll be able to see the impact of your data science happen in real-time.
Those with expertise in data and who are excited to use data to make changes to businesses should join this team. Work on machine learning and modelling to help look at projects related to interest rates, fraud and prediction. You should be able to use your research skills to create and innovate for the company.
- Work in an impacting team that uses data to help businesses get up and running. Using your data science and analytical skills to improve our platform
- Be able to analyse and derive business insights
- Use machine learning models and logical thinking to identify solutions to business problems that can potentially be implemented and impact the business
- Apply a creative mindset to the work environment and be willing to work diligently while thinking outside the box
- Have great communication to the team as well as stakeholders, presenting your ideas in a clear and coherent manner
- Come up with research ideas to help make the platform better than it already is
- Be supportive in your team environment yet able to also work independently when necessary, coming up with unique ideas
- Minimally a Bachelor degree either in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields with quantitative backgrounds
- Ideally over 5 years experience working hands-on with data in analytics and data science
- Experience in machine learning techniques/frameworks and technologies
- Proficiency in Python and R
- Bonus if prior experience H2O
- Advantage to have prior software engineering or fullstack experience
Interested candidates, please send your latest resume to Vinny Chan or Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Thanks.
Registration Number: R1440239
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321