Are you looking to take leadership in advanced analytics? Helping guide projects using deep learning, machine learning and predictive analytics techniques. Work on a strong Digital team of Data Scientists and Engineers to help stakeholders analyze data to better optimize processes. You'll be able to deploy digital products that impact over 1 million people.
Help drive the data-driven approach in the products that the team is working to create. You will help with the designing, implementing and deploying of the plans you draw up. All the while, being responsible for a small team of Data Scientists who will assist in your development of these products. Use machine learning techniques for a range of topics including fraud detection, prediction, anomaly detection and recommendation systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Apply advanced analytics techniques to products and help deploy these products to be used on the ground. Including machine learning, neural networks and deep learning techniques.
- Be able to work in the big data space, e.g. Hadoop and Hive
- Lead junior members to help with deliver on your projects
- Bridge the technical aspects to the business stakeholders, making sure the products created help address the problem given
- Minimally holding Masters / PhD in computer science, data analytics, applied mathematics and/or other related fields.
- Minimally holding 8 years of work experience in data science related work, having applied machine learning to industry problems
- Bonus to have had leadership and management responsibilities
- Strong understanding of statistics to apply to the work place
- Proficiency in using Python and R
- Experience with deep learning frameworks e.g. tensorflow, keras
- Query in SQL and Hive
Interested candidates please send your CV to Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration No: R1871517
License No: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321