As a Senior Engineer (Video Analytics), the broad area of your job responsibilities include the following:
- Explore, design and implement new algorithms/features according to product requirements.
- Research, develop and optimize computer vision/deep learning algorithms for image applications, such as, object recognition, face recognition, video analytics, and 3D reconstruction.
- Algorithm testing and verification with fully integrated system
- Algorithm integration in system architecture for productization.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- PhD/MS/Bachelor degree with equivalent practical experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related disciplines such as Applied Mathematics/Statistics.
- Broad knowledge in various computer vision related topics such as deep learning, object recognition (detection, classification, segmentation) and tracking, stereo, and/or 3D reconstruction.
- Strong knowledge and extensive hands-on experience of independent algorithm research; candidate with strong mathematics background is a plus.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills, proficient with scripting languages (e.g. Python or Matlab), and extensive experience with OpenCV.
- Familiar with at least one deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe or Torch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321