My client is looking to take on a Senior Design Engineer. The role will require the candidate to be able to take clients designs from concept all the way through to manufacture
My client is a design engineering and manufacturing company. Their speciality lies in supplying tailored engineering services that enable them to support the global oil and gas well completion, intervention and integrity industry.
This will involve the candidate carrying out;
- Creating Conceptual Drawings
- Provide cost effective design solutions
- Conduct conceptual feasibility reviews
- Creating 3D conceptual models for each project.
- Create BOMs and Cost Estimations for projects.
- Liaise with Clients and other departments within the business
- 10 or more years' experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience using Autodesk Inventor
- Experience working with either Intervention Tools or Drilling tools.
- Experience within a Well Completions environment would be advantageous
- Experience across a variety of different product lines.
- Good Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office Literate
- Responsible to the Engineering Manager
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary will be based on experience
- Pension Scheme
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office