My client is looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join his team at their Aberdeen site.
The candidate will be responsible for all stages of the design process from initial conceptual drawings all the way through to the testing stage. This will be a very varied role and will allow the engineer to gain a breadth of new experiences.
The Candidate must have;
- Over 10 years' experience in the Oil and Gas Industry ideally with some experience designing either Cranes/ Handling Equipment/Hydraulic Equipment
- Highly Proficiency in the use of Inventor
- Strong FEA Software Skills
- Relevant Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Ability to communicate well within a team environment
- Design Experience which spans the entire design project lifecycle
- Design Project Management Skills
- Ability to perform engineering calculations.
- Track record of being able to complete projects in a timely manner
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office