Senior Dot Net Developer (12 months FTC)
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH107553
Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne CBD
Sector: Embedded Software, R and D
Date posted: 26/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Lead/ Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
· 8+ years of experience in software development with extensive experience working enterprise environment.
· Both a strong technical developer and leader which the ability to work closely with the business to drive and suggest the right business outcomes and solutions and provide right technical guidance and recommendations.
· Ability to work with various stakeholders at different levels and able to influence, convince and facilitates to achieve right business outcomes.
· Knowledge and experience in doing solution design and detailed technical documentation.
· Flexible in working in different environments - independently, in a team and when necessary lead a team.
· Prove experience in working in agile environment using SCRUM and HCD methodologies.
· Positive and good attitude.
· Result oriented, committed, and have a strong sense of ownership.
· Proactive and passionate attitude.
· Committed to delivering on time.
· Self-motivated and self-starter and great at follow-ups. Ability to strive using various means when get stuck.
· Ability to work independently and resolve issues.
· Great analytical, problem solving and influencing skills
· Great communicator - both verbal and written - at all levels.
· Great customer facing skills and stakeholder expectation management skill.
· Ability to work with external suppliers to deliver common goals.
· Great Team Player.
· MS .Net Framework 3, 4 and latest, using C#.
· Experience with Azure platform development and APIM.
· Experience with SOA, Rest and Micro Services Architectural principle and patterns.
· Oracle 10g back-end database and MS SQL Server
· Experience with unit test frameworks: NUnit, MSTEST and MOQ
· MS Visual Studio 2015 and latest
· MS TFS 2013 and VSTS and latest
· Resharper, Infragistics & Telerik Controls
· MS TFS Build and MS Release Management
· Unit Tests: MSTEST, MOQ and TDD.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office