Role: Senior/ Lead Electrical Engineer - Plant Systems - Malaysia
Sector: Power Generation, Oil and Gas
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duration: 2 years extendable
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a market leader design and engineering services for plant systems within the Oil and Gas and Power Generation sectors.
They are now seeking an experienced Lead Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a 2-year extendable contract on an immediate basis.
- Performing System Studies - Load Flow, Short circuit, Voltage Drop, Transient Stability
- Prepare & develop Logic Diagrams - MV & LV Swgr, GCB, BSDG / EDG System
- Prepare RFQ, perform techno commercial evaluations and recommend vendor for various electrical packages
- Preparation of Control & power Cable Connection List
- Coordination with other disciplines, Site, Vendors, OEM's, Owner Consultants / Owner
- 10 + years industry experience within electrical engineering in Oil and Gas/ Power Generation with a minimum of 6 years within Power Generation
- Proven Ability within the engineering, design, and verification of plant electrical systems
- Lead Design review meetings at various stages of live projects
- Shall maintain the drawing/document submittal / approval schedule to Owner, Vendor
- Manage L3 schedule
- Possess understanding of Procurement team, Switchyard, Vendors, Site team, Owners Engineers / Consultant
- Extensive knowledge of codes and standards: IEEE, IEC, NEEMA, NFPA,
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Shall lead by example & guide the team
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to analyze and make decisions based on broad range of data
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiation skills
This vacancy is an urgent opening and therefore candidates are requested only to apply if they are immediately available or have an availability of 30 days or less to commence employment.
To apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV in word format asap or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321