Seeking a highly experienced Power Station Electrical Engineer (RPEQ) for a major Power Station shutdown in Queensland.
Your New Role:
- As a Power Station Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for providing overhaul support.
- Overlooking specialist contractors.
- Reviewing offers from various tenders.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Extensive power station experience.
- Any understanding across multiple facets of Engineering including, design, quality checking and reviewing ITP's.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong Leadership skills.
What You'll Get in Return:
- 6 Month contract with the opportunity for extension.
- Immediate Start.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Provided mobilisation to site.
How do You Get This Amazing Job?
- Send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office