My client is looking to take on a Senior Electronics Engineer, the ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience within electronics design with at least 5 of those years being within the Oil and Gas Industry. My client is an international company who specialise in the design of surface and downhole tools
- Electronics Engineering Degree
- 10 years of industry experience
- Good proficiency with computer programmes
- Designing the electronics to be placed inside the company's product line.
- Hardware and Software Development
- Keep all design documentation up to date
- Analysis of circuits
- Simulation and schematic capture for component level PCB Design.
- Past experience with downhole tools design and wireline tools design
- Software/microprocessor skills
- Proficiency with electronic design and analysis software
- Low power electronics design experience.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office