Senior Engineer III
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH120411
Location: USA, California, San Ramon
Sector: Corporate, Management, Power
Date posted: 28/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Can demonstrate a working knowledge of real world engineering topics that fall within the
engineers discipline to the extent that the engineer can competently participate in a
technical discussion with other SMEs within that discipline
* Mentors engineering staff (Eng.I and Eng.II)
* Provides training presentations within the engineer's discipline to educate others within
the company on topics related to the discipline.
* Is a recognized Subject Matter Expert on one or more specific topics within their
engineering discipline. Expands knowledge in other areas of specialty or discipline,
developing breadth or further develops expertise and specialization in one area.
* Able to run complex engineering calculations applicable to discipline. Provides engineering
and technical solutions by using existing or developing tools, methods, approaches and
tactics in new ways or by modifying and improving them.
* Presents engineering research, findings solutions and recommendations to leadership
7-13+ years minimum experience
Oil & Gas
* Working Knowledge of the following industry codes: B31.3, B31.4, B31.8 DOT 192,
DOT 195 and OSHA 1929, relevant ASTM documents, relevant API documents
Electrical Transmission & Distribution
* Advanced understanding of electrical equipment for substations, transmission and
distribution projects including switchgear, transformers, instrument transformers
and battery systems.
B.S. in Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering
ABET accredited college preferred
Qualified to take PE exam
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.