My client is looking for a Senior Engineer to join their Aberdeen office. The role will require the candidate to be able to take clients designs from concept all the way through to manufacture
My client is a manufacturer of Subsea Equipment for the Oil and Gas Industry. Their speciality lies in supplying tailored engineering services that enable them to support the global oil and gas Industry.
This will involve the candidate carrying out;
- Creating Conceptual Structural Design Drawings
- Provide cost effective design solutions
- Conduct conceptual feasibility reviews on Risers and Subsea Structures
- Creating 3D conceptual models for each project.
- Create BOMs and Cost Estimations for projects.
- Liaise with Clients and other departments within the business
- 10 or more years' experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of Structural or Mechanical FEA or numerical analysis Techniques
- Experience working with either Risers, Well Casings and Subsea Structures
- Good Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office Literate
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office