Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113351
Location: USA, Nevada, Las Vegas
Sector: Corporate, Administration, Power
Date posted: 18/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Las Vegas team is expanding and we are looking to bring on a Senior Electrical Estimator to lead three other estimators. Our estimation team is responsible for supplying project-specific construction estimation to meet our client's demands. Your role would consist of:
- Delivering accurate electrical construction estimates in a timely manner, and provide competitive bids and proposals to our clients.
- Analyze and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Determine price evaluations and alternative plans for specifications.
- Provide budgeted pricing and schematics of drawings and specifications.
- Draw up proposals and letters for clients
- Attend client based job walks, pre-bid meetings, and collaborate with clients and design professionals.
- Support existing estimation team, along with overseeing one estimator and two junior estimators.
- Work under deadline pressure, with a calm and composed manner.
- Build cost reports for change-orders, cost-to-complete estimates, and on-going projects.
- Help promote and uphold company standards for electrical estimation for design/build plans.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar studies is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of electrical estimating experience is required. Any experience with solar is a bonus.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Code requirements and basic electrical engineering
calculations; Voltage-drop, Ohm's law, conduit-fill, wire ampacity, de-rating, etc.
-Extensive experience with Excel, Word and one of the major computerized estimating programs.
-Analytical, problem-solving mentality
-Team player, self-motivated, gets along well with supervisors, peers and subordinates.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.