Senior Exploration Geoscientist
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123073
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Sector: Geology, Sub-Surface (Subsurface), Oil and Gas
Date posted: 29/03/2018
Plan and execute exploration work program and geological model of reservoirs. Manage geosciences work conducted by technical supporters in order to deliver the Company's position and resolution for each of the upstream projects.
- Integrate geological and geophysical data to evaluate the exploration potential and geological risks, and prepare exploration work programs and budget.
- Review petroleum system study, play and prospect evaluation, proposals of the exploration wells and infill drilling wells.
- Review the operation programme and monitor the operation of 2D/3D seismic acquisition and processing, exploratory well and infilling drilling wells.
- Review the exploration or geological part of WPB, AFE, CashCall and field development plan prepared by operator.
- Search actively for business development opportunities of exploration blocks and production field in Southeast Asia.
- Degree in Petroleum Geology or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of geology and geophysics experience in oil companies
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321