Serve as a key member of the Business Performance team providing insight and analysis of financial data and performance measures, trends, forecasts, and the monitoring of key financial and operating metrics.
- Deconstructs financial information (e.g. underlying performance, variances vs. budget/forecast) into usable information for cross-functional leaders to make effective, financially-based decisions.
- Leads the budgeting and forecasting process for area of responsibility, including the development and analysis of operating plans.
- Conducts financial analysis utilizing and developing business cases/cash flow models, as well as other analysis tools, to support incremental business and investment decisions.
- Works collaboratively with leaders to monitor business expenses.
- Assists sales teams in tracking and analyzing pipeline, booking, and revenue trends.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Performs other analytics on an as needed basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Self-starter with an ability to seek out areas for analysis of cost efficiency and profit opportunities
- Willingness to bring creative, analytical ideas to management and other members of the leadership group
- Well organized, both in focus on daily activities and work product output
- Understands the importance of presenting clear and concise data for ease of understanding by management
- Analytical problem solving with strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Strong ability to initiate, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Uncompromising ethics and urge to challenge the status quo for continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.