Global MNC logistics company are looking to expand their team within the region and therefore aiming to add a senior financial analyst to their team.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare monthly financial reports and forecast for but not limit to the Supply Chain Division
- information is available to senior management down to departmental managers
- Analyze the divisional financial performances and projects performances, and make recommendations
- Analyzes variances and initiates research and reconciles accounts in a proactive manner
- Review capital investment request and handle respective approval process
- Prepare business case and scenario analysis for new business and investment initiatives
- Handle any adhoc projects as required
What experience do you need?
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or business or equivalent
- At least five (5) years in financial planning or reporting in a large multinational organization
- Extensive knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics Industry
- Excellent skill in Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skill and strong desire working in multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English
What to do next?
For more information please contact Andre Springett by either directly applying to this advert or sending your cv to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office