Leading insurer based in HK is looking to expand their financial capabilities and therefore looking to hire a new FP&A Analyst.
What will you be doing?
- Perform expense analysis through understanding of the expenses drivers, highlighting the fluctuations and implication of expense movements
- Assist in the preparation of annual expense budgets and quarterly forecasts; help ensure expenses are budgeted at appropriate level so as to maximize the benefit for the Company
- Support month-end closing and help prepare Monthly Operating Reports and financial metrics
- Assist in preparing materials for ad hoc analysis and management presentations
- Support special finance projects as required
What experience do you need?
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or business related discipline
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under tight deadlines
Please contact Andre Springett directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office